Customer Service Representative
N-7, LLC is looking for Customer Service Representative to join our team in Sioux City, Iowa. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
At a minimum, tasks will include:
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the finance department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations
- Must have strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Possesses a high level of accuracy
- Follow company safety and health guidelines and other company policies
- Domestic and International travel by airplane may be required
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Experience and Qualifications
- Three to five years of customer service experience. Distribution industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products—Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices relevant to accounts receivable/payable
- Experience in SAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective customer service skills
- Ability to gather and evaluate complex information
- Ability to use personal computer software for word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must
- Self-motivated, able to perform with minimal supervision, results oriented
- Motor coordination and finger dexterity required to manipulate a keyboard
- Office environment, use of computers and keyboards is frequent
- Physical requirements – bending, kneeling, lifting to 25 lbs.
- Ability to handle high levels of stress
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, tasks, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associate with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, IFCo reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as business needs arise. In compliance of EEOC regulations, if the employee cannot perform the essential functions of this position in a satisfactory manner, further accommodations shall be made if it does not constitute undue hardships upon this organization.
Title: Customer Service Representative
FLSA Status: Hourly
Reports to: Business Communications Manager
Department: Commercial Sales
Location: Sioux City, Iowa
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, pre-employment physical and drug screen. A valid driver’s license is required. N-7 LLC is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes regardless of race, color, veteran status, age, disability, sex, national origin or religion. We value diversity in our workforce and in the communities we serve.